Product Code: 25733
Every Farmina food is made with the best ingredients with the correct amounts of protein, fats, limited carbohydrates and advanced long life vitamins and minerals. The Natural & Delicious Grain-Free formulas are comprised of 70% animal ingredients (pre-cooking weight) and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins and minerals.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all life stage dog food is lamb.
- 98% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need a food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Natural omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat while added pomegranate and berries are rich in antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Lamb, dehydrated lamb, sweet potatoes, dried whole eggs, herring, dehydrated herring, chicken fat, herring oil, pea fiber, dried carrot, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, dried blueberry, dried apple, dried pomegranate, dried sweet orange, dried spinach, psyllium seed husk, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, selenium yeast, DL-Methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Crude Protein (min): 34.0%
Crude Fat (min): 18.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 2.6%
Moisture (max): 9.0%
Ash (max): 8.3%
DHA (min): 0.5%
EPA (min): 0.3%
Calcium (min): 1.1%
Phosphorus (min): 0.8%
Omega-6 Fatty Acid (min): 3.3%
Omega-3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.9%
Glucosamine (min): 1000 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (min): 700 mg/kg
430 calories per cup