Product Code: 28903
*Because Mountain Dog uses recycled climbing rope, Phydeaux cannot guarantee the availability of specific colors. Please specify your preference and we will do our best to accommodate!*
This is our strongest leash! Mountain Dog’s Carabiner Leash is built with a real UIAA certified locking carabiner that will hold over 5000 pounds.
The Carabiner Leash is assembled by hand in the U.S.A. from recycled climbing rope. The loops at either end of the leash will hold almost 1500 pounds. This leash is made with real UIAA certified dynamic rock climbing rope, which is incredibly strong and durable. All Mountain Dog Leashes come with an unconditional lifetime warranty that even covers chewing.
- One of our core values here at Mountain Dog is preserving the planet for future generations. We take this seriously, and our commitment to being environmentally responsible is evident in every aspect of our business.
- Most of our leashes are made from recycled climbing rope. Not only is climbing rope stronger, more durable and more comfortable than any other leash material on the market, but by using it we reduce landfill contributions. Some of our Might Mini Leashes are made with new 8mm anchor cord.
- All manufacturing at Mountain Dog is done by hand produces almost no carbon footprint.
- We are big believers in sustainability, and we only make the highest-quality products that are made to last a lifetime. All our packaging and paper contains recycled material.
- Our warranty is unconditional and never expires. It also covers chewing mistakes.