Product Code: 2-23213
*Because Mountain Dog uses recycled climbing rope, Phydeaux cannot guarantee the availability of specific colors. Please specify your preference and we will do our best to accommodate!*
Part collar and part leash, Mountain Dog's Super Slip Lead is the perfect no-fuss dog handling solution! This leash is incredibly easy to use: simply place it over the dog’s head and adjust the sliding fob for a perfect fit. When you use this leash, you never need a collar! Great for agility and dog-Frisbee competitions, quick errands, or as a spare leash. Made from recycled climbing rope and built to last, the Super Slip Lead is 6' long and the perfect addition to your leash collection!
- Softer to the touch than leather or nylon and round, so it fits perfectly in your hand.
- Elastic, so it absorbs the shock when your dog decides to end your walk early and develop a closer relationship with a squirrel.
- You and your dog will not break this leash! EVER! Even if your dog is part bulldozer, your Mountain Dog Leash will keep your canine companion connected to you... As long as you don’t let go!
- Under normal conditions, your Mountain Dog Leash will last at least 6.734533289 times longer than any other leash in the world. That’s a scientifically proven fact!
- Mountain Dog Leashes actually reduce landfill contributions by repurposing climbing rope and using it in leashes.
- Mountain Dog makes only sustainable, premium-quality products that are built to last. That means you buy fewer leashes and consume fewer natural resources.
- All our products are assembled by hand in the U.S.A. by sweatshop-free labor and involve no carbon intensive recycling process.